Check out this astrophoto of Heart and Soul Nebula, Double Cluster taken with Astrotrac, DSLR camera, and a telephoto lens at 135mm.
Heart and Soul Nebula, Double Cluster: Heart nebula is the one on top that looks like an upside down heart. Soul Nebula is below it. And you can tell which one is the Double Cluster…
- Copyright: MYesiltas Photography.
- Date: 16 October, 2014
- Location: Tallahassee, FL
- Camera: Canon EOS 60D
- Focal length: 135 mm
- Tracking: Astrotrac
- Aperture: ƒ/5.6
- ISO: 3200
- Exposures: 25 X 3 minute lights
- Post-Processing: DSS, PS, LR
- Double Cluster: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double_Cluster
- Heart Nebula: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heart_Nebula
- Soul Nebula: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soul_Nebula